- Communication via bluetooth between remote control and mobile/tablet.
- Direct battery power supply, no need for an adapter or intermediate “battery pack”.
- Various operating modes [Roadbook mode, Navigation mode, Music mode…].
- Completely waterproof/waterproof
- Only 20mm wide and compatible with 22mm diameter handlebars
- Firmware update via OTA
- ARN Remote
- Power cable, with fuse holder + mini fuse
- x3 Velcro straps
FIRST BLUETOOTH PAIRING
ARN Remote features BLE 4.2 technology to communicate with tablets/mobiles using iOS and Android operating systems.
Follow the steps below to pair, for the first time, your device:
Power ARN REMOTE
Verify that the LED INDICATOR is flashing white.
Perform a bluetooth device search via mobile phone/tablet
Select and pair the device “ARN REMOTE”.
ARN Remote has several operating modes designed and optimized to perform specific actions.
Follow the steps below to select the mode that best suits your needs:
Press PUSH 2 + PUSH 3 simultaneously.
Then press the UP Knob.
The LED INDICATOR will change its color according to the selected mode.
ROADBOOK MODE → RED LED INDICATOR
NAVIGATION MODE → YELLOW LED INDICATOR
MUSIC MODE → GREEN LED INDICATOR
* KEEP PRESSING THE UP LEVER, WHILE HOLDING DOWN BUTTON 2 AND BUTTON 3, TO NAVIGATE THROUGH THE DIFFERENT MODES.
* THE SELECTED MODE WILL BECOME THE DEFAULT MODE.
Mode specifically designed for apps that allow to navigate roadbooks.
It is the mode with the shortest response time, allowing immediate execution of commands related to roadbook navigation.
Forward note → UP KNOB
Rewind note → DOWN LEVER
* To reverse the LEVER controls press, simultaneously, PUSH 2 + PUSH 3 and then DOWN LEVER. The LED INDICATOR will flash 3 times confirming the change.
Add 10m → THRESHOLD 2
Subtract 10m → PUSH 3
Reset → PUSHBUTTON 1 > 3 secs
CMD → PUSHBUTTON 1 double press
* ALL ACTIONS WILL BE EXECUTED CONTINUOUSLY IF THE KEY IS HELD DOWN.
Brian Johnson (propietario verificado) –
So glad I checked this out before buying a cheaper competitor, shipped to the UK in 3 days.
Paired instantly with Samsung Tab active 3, compatible with RallyMoto roadbook app in roadbook and music mode full functions just a bit sharper in roadbook mode also paired with my iPhone using the Rallyblitz trip app to use buttons to move trip up and down while using RB801 roadbook for paper events.
The construction is first class and should last for years, I’ve installed it on my 2018 Africa Twin, only wrinkles are that it’s a bit chunky and gets in the way of the indicator switch, sorted it by making an extension for the switch. The other slight problem is because I fitted a Fuzeblock under the pillion seat to feed added electrics and the supplied cable didn’t reach, easy job to solder an extension piece in. The supplied cable will reach the battery terminals.
If anyone in the UK is interested in having a look I’ll be on the Kielder and Wales 500’s